- To leave a prompt: leave one prompt per comment, with FANDOM: CHARACTERS/RELATIONSHIP in the subject line and your prompt in the body.
- To leave a fill: reply to the comment in question. Please use the subject line of your comment to label your work: TITLE (if relevant), FANDOM, CHARACTERS/RELATIONSHIP, RATING (ANY KINKS, WARNINGS, FLAGS).
- There should be kissing! All kinds of kisses are welcome: gen, shippy, smutty, chaste, familial, friendly, angry, happy! We’re pretty open to anything you want to call kissing. We are fans of all of it.
- Fanart, fanfiction, drabbles, doodles, live action movies -- whatever you want to supply, we’d like to have it.
- Be kind to others regarding character or ship choices and prompts. This should be fun for everyone!
- Prompt early, prompt often, and leave as many as you want.
- Prompts can be filled multiple times!
- To leave a blitzkrieg kiss: If you have something but no one has prompted it yet, blitzkiss away! Just reply to the entry itself, and make sure you use the subject line to label your work.
- Be sure to check the later comment pages (once comments start filling up) -- there could be some great kissing action happening back there!
- Spread the word! Tell your friends!
FINAL FANTASY KISS BATTLE 2012
We will be running the Kissing Battle on Dreamwidth only. There are two main reasons for this: 1) Dreamwidth’s comment limit is huge, allowing for longer kissing masterpieces; and 2) Dreamwidth still supports subject lines for comments, which are vital to a meme like the Kiss Battle. However, the Battle is open to everyone. Feel free to participate with your Dreamwidth (account creation is invite-free right now~!), your Livejournal or other OpenID account (see here if you want to set up an OpenID), or anonymously.
If you want to be part of the DOINK! Chocobo Races, and turn the Kissing Battle into a final boss battle (Cactuars vs Tonberries! WHO WILL WIN), please see this post for more information.
Have fun! Get smoochin'!